If you are new to LATTC and looking for online classes, follow these steps:
- Check the Online Course List for Spring 2013 and for Fall 2013, Winter 2014 (one class), Spring 2014, Fall 2014,
- Check the Online Student Guide for information. Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Winter 2014, Spring 2014, Summer 2014
- Apply to the district and get an appointment to register.
- Learn how to use the Student Information System. [Video Tutorials]
- Meet any pre-requisites with help from Matriculation and Counseling.
- Register for your class(es).
- Get your books.
- Prepare your computer
- Set-up and/or check your personal or campus email for any messages from your instructor.
- Log into Moodle on or before the first day of the class.
If you are a returning student and have not taken a class during the last two semesters, you need to reapply to verify your residency and avoid paying out of state tuition. Follow the same steps as the new students.
If you are a continuing student who took classes during the past semester, follow the above steps, except for step 2.
General Orientations to Moodle, Mahara, and LACCD Student eMail for Summer and Fall 2015
- Thursday, June 11 - 6-7:30 pm in Aspen Hall / TE-406
- Thursday, August 27 from 6-7:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Monday, August 31 from 6-:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 am to 11:30 am in AH/TE-406
Orientations for Online Math Courses - Fall 2015
- Saturday, August 29 - 10 am to noon in Aspen Hall / TE-221
- Monday, August 31 - 3-5:00 pm in Aspen Hall / TE-221
- Tuesday, September 1 - 3-5:00 pm in Aspen Hall / TE-221
Note: The online math courses request students to meet on campus for midterm and final exams.
- All college Distance Education programs need to publish a list of agencies for out of state students. This list provides contact information in other states should they have questions about transfer, etc.