If you are new to LATTC and looking for online classes, follow these steps:
- Check the Online Course List for Spring 2013 and for Fall 2013, Winter 2014 (one class), and Spring 2014.
- Check the Online Student Guide for information. Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Winter 2014, Spring 2014, Summer 2014
- Apply to the district and get an appointment to register.
- Learn how to use the Student Information System. [Video Tutorials]
- Meet any pre-requisites with help from Matriculation and Counseling.
- Register for your class(es).
- Get your books.
- Prepare your computer
- Set-up and/or check your personal or campus email for any messages from your instructor.
- Log into Moodle on or before the first day of the class.
If you are a returning student and have not taken a class during the last two semesters, you need to reapply to verify your residency and avoid paying out of state tuition. Follow the same steps as the new students.
If you are a continuing student who took classes during the past semester, follow the above steps, except for step 2.
- Monday, June 16 - 6-7:30 pm in Aspen Hall / TE-406
- Tuesday, June 17 – 6-7:30 pm in Aspen Hall / TE-406
- All college Distance Education programs need to publish a list of agencies for out of state students. This list provides contact information in other states should they have questions about transfer, etc.