If you want to learn more about how to use Moodle, please attend one of the two remaining Moodle orientations for this month:
- Saturday, Feb. 9 from 9 am to 11 am in Aspen Hall (TE-406)
- Wednesday, Feb. 13 from 6-7:30 pm in Aspen Hall (TE-406)
All online students need to understand that SUBMITTING WORK = ATTENDANCE. Just logging into the Moodle eClassroom is not going to count as attendance. You could be dropped.
There are three choice activities that students should complete to count as DAY 1 ATTENDANCE:
To do these activities, follow these steps:
- click on the choice activity name (Reasonable Accommodations)
- click on the radial button next to the response of your choice
- click on the button that reads SAVE MY CHOICE
- Return to the course page and do the next choice activity until you have all 3 completed.
Lastly, ALL STUDENTS should use the Moodle Message System as a way to contact their instructor. This keeps track of what you send and it works even when the college email system is down, like it was today. Tutorial to use the Moodle message system is here:
There are more tutorials to help you learn to use Moodle at the Student Help Desk page.
Cheers to a great semester!