LATTC Announces Tuition Free Health Occupation courses for Winter 2016.
- HOC 65: Fundamentals for the Health Care Professional (2.5 units)
- Section #6896 - MWF from 12:30 p-3:35p - Starting Jan 4
- HOC 63: Basic Medical Terminology, Pathophysiology, & Pharmacology for the Health Care Professional (2 units)
- Section #6901 - Tues & Wed from 4:30 p-8:20 pm - Starting Jan 5
- HOC 64: Cultural & Legal Topics for the Health Care Professional (1 unit)
- Section #6897 Tuesdays from 4:30-7:50 pm - Starting Jan 5
- Section #6898 - Fridays from 8:00a - 11:20 am - Starting Jan 8
- HOC 62: Skill Set for the Health Care Professional (2 units)
- Section #6900 - Monday through Thursday, 8:50 am to 11:20 am - Starting Jan 4
Must Attend Information Sessions to get into the above classes.
Information Sessions are given at the following times:
- Every Tuesday from 10:00 am to 11:00 am at LATTC Mariposa Hall room 108
- Every Wednesday from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm at LATTC Mariposa Hall room 108
Registration to courses and New Student Orientation immediately follows the Information Session
High School Diploma or GED Certificate Required
See attached flyer which you can print and share with others.
For more information and to RSVP, contact Leeah at 213-763-7287 or by email: DAVISL2@lattc.edu