New Courses starting Nov. 2 & 3 include:
- HOC 65 - Fundamentals for the Health Care Professional (2.5 units)
- HOC 63 - Basic Medical Terminology, Pathophysiology, & Pharmacology for the Health Care Professional (2 units)
- HOC 64 - Cultural & Legal Topics for the Health Care Professional (1 unit)
Course tuition waved!
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Attend the Information Session and register into the courses immediately following
See attached flyer for more details.
Can't join the classes this Fall term? Attend the orientation and join the classes for Winter 2016.