Welcome to the Fall 2015 Semester that begins Monday, August 31.
If you are not familiar with the college's learning management system called Moodle, then you can attend a Moodle Orientation Workshop on campus at one of the following times:
- Monday, August 31 from 12:00 noon - 1:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Monday, August 31 from 6-7:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 am to 11:30 am in AH/TE-406
You can also go through the Online Tutorial and videos located in the Student Help Desk or you can log into Moodle and do the self-directed Moodle Orientation and Practice. Here are some links to help you.
- Student Help Desk
- How to Log into Moodle
- Moodle Self-Orientation and Practice - which provides a certificate upon completion
Students who are ACTIVELY registered in a class will have a Moodle account. Students who are on Stand-by lists for classes will not yet have a Moodle account. If you can't log in but you are sure you are registered in a class, then you can complete a Moodle Trouble Ticket and get an email response.
Please remember that every student is given a LACCD student email account upon enrollment. Teachers will send you information to that email account. Your financial aid and other college information will go to that LACCD student email account and not to your personal email account. So you need to check that email account.
- Link to directions to learn more about your student email account
- Link to tutorial on how to forward college email to your personal email
- If you are trying to log into college email with phone, add 88 before the normal PIN. Same applies to the Office 365 you can download for free. Login will require two extra 88 numbers in front of normal password you use to log into the student information system.
Good Luck with your new semester!
If you are receiving this email and are no longer attending LATTC and wish to have your account deleted from Moodle to prevent all further messages, just reply with a note asking to have your account deleted from the server.