In an effort to help students prepare for the new term and to communicate answers to the most frequently asked questions, the attached document is being distributed.
Please read the attached PDF file. It includes the following topics:
- How to log into Moodle
- Accepting the user policies
- Where to find self-help files and campus resources
- New Self-Orientation to Moodle eClassroom
- Student responsibilities and Smart Computing tips
- Orientations on campus to Moodle
- Online Math Class orientation dates/times
- Adding an online course that is full
- Upcoming new LACCD student email accounts
On behalf of all LATTC employees, WELCOME to a new semester and may it be extremely successful for all of you!
Linda Delzeit, Online Program Coordinator