Moodle Site for all LATTC Classes
- Log in using exact same ID and PIN as used to log into the Student Information System to add/drop classes. Use your Student ID number as the login username.
- If you are logging into Moodle for the first time, you need to accept the User Agreement before you can access your class.
- Internet Explorer users who get security issues, type https://moodle.lattc.edu into the web address bar and accept the security certificate, or better, switch to Firefox or Chrome.
Skip site news
LATTC Announces Tuition Free Health Occupation courses for Winter 2016.
- HOC 65: Fundamentals for the Health Care Professional (2.5 units)
- Section #6896 - MWF from 12:30 p-3:35p - Starting Jan 4
- HOC 63: Basic Medical Terminology, Pathophysiology, & Pharmacology for the Health Care ...
New Courses starting Nov. 2 & 3 include:
- HOC 65 - Fundamentals for the Health Care Professional (2.5 units)
- HOC 63 - Basic Medical Terminology, Pathophysiology, & Pharmacology for the Health Care Professional (2 units)
- HOC 64 - Cultural & Legal Topics for the Health Care Professional (1 ...
This Moodle site news addresses two issues:
- The Moodle orientation scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 12 from 9-10:30 am in Aspen Hall / TE406 is being changed to go from 1-2:00 in the same room.
- Students who have been unable to log into the new Microsoft Office 365 Free Student download have...