Moodle Site for all LATTC Classes
Note: Moodle and Mahara will undergo maintenance August 7 from 0000 to 0300 hours. You will not have access during that time.
- Log in using exact same ID and PIN as used to log into the Student Information System to add/drop classes. Use your Student ID number as the login username.
- If you are logging into Moodle for the first time, you need to accept the User Agreement before you can access your class.
- Internet Explorer users who get security issues, type https://moodle.lattc.edu into the web address bar and accept the security certificate, or better, switch to Firefox or Chrome.
- Student Academic Technology Guide for Summer 2015
Skip site news
General Orientations to Moodle, Mahara, and LACCD Student eMail for Summer and Fall 2015
- Thursday, June 11 - 6-7:30 pm in Aspen Hall / TE-406
- Thursday, August 28 from 6-7:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Monday, August 31 from 6-:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 am to 11:30 am in AH/TE-406 ...
To all LATTC Moodle Users,
The LATTC Moodle site will be unavailable starting Friday, March 27 at 9 pm and lasting until Saturday, March 28 at 3 am.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The LATTC Moodle server will be experiencing maintenance starting on March 5 at 10 pm and going until March 6 at 2 am.
Please plan your Moodle activities around this temporary outage. You will not be able to log in during those 4 hours.
Apologies for the inconvenience.