Moodle Site for all LATTC Classes
- Log in using exact same ID and PIN as used to log into the Student Information System to add/drop classes. Use your Student ID number as the login username.
- If you are logging into Moodle for the first time, you need to accept the User Agreement before you can access your class.
- Internet Explorer users who get security issues, type https://moodle.lattc.edu into the web address bar and accept the security certificate, or better, switch to Firefox or Chrome.
Moodle and Mahara will undergo maintenance on Friday Oct. 16 starting at 10 pm and ending by Saturday 2 am.
Skip site news
This Moodle site news addresses two issues:
- The Moodle orientation scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 12 from 9-10:30 am in Aspen Hall / TE406 is being changed to go from 1-2:00 in the same room.
- Students who have been unable to log into the new Microsoft Office 365 Free Student download have...
Welcome to the Fall 2015 Semester that begins Monday, August 31.
If you are not familiar with the college's learning management system called Moodle, then you can attend a Moodle Orientation Workshop on campus at one of the following times:
- Monday, August 31 from 12:00 noon - 1:30 pm in ...
If you are considering a career in healthcare, this is a golden opportunity to learn more about the field and get an industry-recognized credential in one semester.
See the attached flyer for all of the details.
You need to attend one of the orientation sessions to register:
- Tuesday, August ...