Moodle Site for all LATTC Classes
Moodle Site Maintenance Planned for Sat. April 19 from 1-5 am - Site will be unavailable
- Log in using exact same ID and PIN as used to log into the Student Information System to add/drop classes. Use your Student ID number as the login username.
- If you are logging into Moodle for the first time, you need to accept the User Agreement before you can access your class.
- Internet Explorer users who get security issues, type https://moodle.lattc.edu into the web address bar and accept the security certificate, or better, switch to Firefox or Chrome.
- Orientations for Summer 2014 online classes
- Online Student Guide for Summer 2014
Skip site news
The Moodle site has some planned maintenance that will cause it to be unavailable on Saturday, April 19 between 1 am and 5 am.
Please plan your work accordingly.
Please see a scholarship opportunity in the attached files (Microsoft Word and PDF). Both files have the same content. If you don't own Microsoft Word or Office software, you can download and save the Word file and upload it to your LACCD district email account where you can complete...Read the rest of this topic
Notice: The LATTC Mahara site will be upgraded on Monday, March 24, 2014 between midnight and 4 am.
If you have ePortfolio work that needs to be done, please get it done before the close of Sunday, March 23, 2014.
We apologize for the inconvenience but do select the least busy times of the day/week to do our maintenance.