Moodle Site for all LATTC Classes
- Log in using exact same ID and PIN as used to log into the Student Information System to add/drop classes. Use your Student ID number as the login username.
- If you are logging into Moodle for the first time, you need to accept the User Agreement before you can access your class.
- Internet Explorer users who get security issues, type https://moodle.lattc.edu into the web address bar and accept the security certificate, or better, switch to Firefox or Chrome.
- Student Academic Technology Guide for Summer 2015
Skip site news
If you are considering a career in healthcare, this is a golden opportunity to learn more about the field and get an industry-recognized credential in one semester.
See the attached flyer for all of the details.
You need to attend one of the orientation sessions to register:
- Tuesday, August ...
Please see attached flyer for information about the new Health Science Foundation Credential and the four core courses.
If interested, be sure to attend one of the orientation sessions.
If you have questions, contact Maria Calpito at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Orientations to Moodle, Mahara, and LACCD Student eMail for Summer and Fall 2015
- Thursday, June 11 - 6-7:30 pm in Aspen Hall / TE-406
- Thursday, August 28 from 6-7:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Monday, August 31 from 6-:30 pm in AH/TE-406
- Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 am to 11:30 am in AH/TE-406 ...