Moodle Site for all LATTC Classes
- Log in using exact same ID and PIN as used to log into the Student Information System to add/drop classes. Use your Student ID number as the login username.
- If you are logging into Moodle for the first time, you need to accept the User Agreement before you can access your class.
- Internet Explorer users who get security issues, type https://moodle.lattc.edu into the web address bar and accept the security certificate, or better, switch to Firefox or Chrome.
Skip site news
Beginning tomorrow current students will be receiving access to their official LATTC Portfolium! **You’ll receive an email containing your login information with the subject: “Access your LATTC Portfolium” and if you don’t receive the email but wish to be included, you can send an email to online...Read the rest of this topic
NOW ENROLLING FOR FREE COURSES ! HEALTH SCIENCE FOUNDATION COURSES IN THE SPRING 2016 SEMESTER
Please see attached flyer for details. Attend the orientation session and get enrolled.
LATTC Announces Tuition Free Health Occupation courses for Winter 2016.
- HOC 65: Fundamentals for the Health Care Professional (2.5 units)
- Section #6896 - MWF from 12:30 p-3:35p - Starting Jan 4
- HOC 63: Basic Medical Terminology, Pathophysiology, & Pharmacology for the Health Care ...